Thursday 21 January 2016

Chewbeads Baby Gramercy stroller toy



Hi Mamas and Papas!

How's your week going so far?  Mine is going well, although my name (Mama) seems to sound whinier and whinier lately!!! Any of that whining over at your house?  Toddlerhood sure is challenging, can't wait to see his teenage years!!! hahaha

Well, today I'd like to talk about our Chewbeads stroller toy.  Quickly, here is what well.ca has to say about it:
100% silicone ring and beads - plastic "C" hook
Select beads glow in the dark making the toy interesting to baby, and easy to find in the dark
No BPA, no phthalates, no cadmium, no lead, no metal
Easily cleaned with dish soap and water




Ok, well, I have to first say that I LOVE Chewbeads! So, I'm not very objective here! hehe But really this is one of my favorites!  Honestly, I'm not one to attach toys to the car seat or whatever very much, plus we used the carseat cover all year round, so no place either.  Anyway, so I bought this one because it was on sale!  Looking back, maybe the Mulberry Teether would've been a better option... and I still might buy it!!! hahaha baby is teething like crazy right now, so watch me go!!!  So, to get back to the review, E chews on the hook too, but loves the toy overall!  I do love the whole string thing with the hook, even if I don't attach it, for many uses.  For example, say you're holding baby and trying to entertain her while having an adult conversation, you can hold the hook and let her play with the rest and not be worried about baby throwing the toy on the floor! Ta-Da!!  Plus, E has the best time with ev'ry part of the toy, really!  I love that it's soft on the gums, so pleasant to look at and easily washable, like really easy (you should treat a teether like a soother and wash it very frequently, so this is perfect)!  I'm just Loving that all those chemicals aren't in it  as well and that I can give that toy to my precious little baby without worrying!  She's honestly always looking for it and reaching for that one instead of her other ones, when given the choice.  For me, it's super pretty to look at and I feel good giving it to my baby: that's the main thing right here, right?! .





Now for the OT (Occupational Therapy) part, well it's a chew toy, so it basically fulfills that need! hehe ok, ok, I love that it's super easy to grab in different ways.  The ring is also big enough to fit baby's both hands and still be able to chew on it!  This also helps develop the hand to hand transfer as well as bilateral grasp.  E also loves to swing it, as the string of beads are fascinating to her.  The color contrasts are also super, captivating the baby and helping to distinguish the relief.





Overall: love this toy! love this company! I highly recommend pretty much any of their products, starting with this one!  Good thing my post isn't a drinking game, taking a sip ev'rytime I say "love" or some form of it!!!! hahaha

I personally bought it from Ana Banana (local stores in Moncton and Saint John, NB), but it's also available online on well.ca and other websites.  well.ca is having a sale right now on it actually, and if you're a first time buyer and use code: " ErgoMamaV  " you'll get $10 off a $40 purchase, until March 21st!

Thanks for reading!
V

anabananababy.com

well.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment