Wednesday 21 May 2014

One year already!



Hi Mamas!
Today is a personal post! I know It's been a while since I've posted as I seem to have a hard time to find the time!! hehehe starting work again and dealing with a new routine seems to take over and no time left for this awesome blog!!! (May I say so myself hehe) the other thing I've been doing is planning my little one's b-day party!  The b-day is officially TODAY, but we had the party and cake smash and all on Sunday May 18th.

So today, in honour of my son, here is a post meant for his b-day as a one-year old:

Today is your first b-day, the first of many.  Today I realize where I was a year ago, in pain but filled with so much joy, excited to soon see your pretty face!  We were two and in a second, we were three! you completed us and you continue to do so ev'ryday!  You made us a family!  Your accomplishments astonish me every day, you, amazing little man you.  You're a busy little boy who chats, smiles and laughs all the time! you are all over the place, walking, climbing, crawling,  dancing, you don't rest... not even for me to change your diaper!!! You love bubbles and knocking down towers!  You have 4 teeth and I think your 2 front teeth are also soon coming!  you love water, giving kisses, tickles and showing us ev'rything that you discover by pointing your little finger at all you see! you looooove yogurt and finally came around and love cheese also.  You love your mama's cooking as well!  You are just a joy to be around, the sunshine in your dada and your mama's life!  A year later, we now can't imagine how small you were and how far you've become.  We now can't imagine our lives without you!  Can't wait to watch you grow some more. Love you poux and happy birthday!!!

thanks for reading!
Ve

No comments:

Post a Comment